Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ya Allah forgive me ...

you hate your life, while some people dream of having your life

( Oh Allah.. Help them.. And AllHamdulillah.. For everything I have..

Ya Allah forgive me when I whine..:( Alhamdhulillah for the blessings..

“Mungkin awak membenci hidup awak, tetapi orang lain bermimpi untuk adakan hidup seperti awak.”

Ya Allah, tolonglah mereka, limpahkanlah kebahagiaan dan rahmat ke atas mereka, berilah cinta dan kesenangan hati kepada mereka. Alhamdulillah ke atas semua kurniaan yang telah Engkau berikan. Maafkanlah aku kerana tidak menghargai nikmat utama iaitu kehidupan itu sendiri … :’(

How many times have we heard, “I hate my life,” “I hate school”, “My life sucks”, “I hate that I can’t eat that pizza today,” etc.?

Some people don’t have that pizza. Some people don’t have that school. Some people at least have that life - but for others, even that is slipping away due to chronic diseases. Or from malnutrition. And we complain for not being able to eat a pizza? How about when we complain that we have an education, which in turn, will help us become better people and to earn a living? That will help us to provide to the society and help the needy in return?

We need a reevaluation check.

“And if you would count the graces of Allah, never could you be able to count them.” (Qur’an 14:34)

“And also in your ownselves [are signs], will you not then see?” (Qur’an 51:21)

“Surely We have shown him the way: he may be thankful or unthankful.” [Qur’an 76:3]

The Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Said;

“Take benefit of five before five:

Your youth before your old age, Your health before your sickness, Your wealth before your poverty, Your free-time before your preoccupation, and Your life before your death.”

/lym 29/05/2011

from : http://seekingdawnislam.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.